‘What If I Do Nothing?’ We Can Help You Make An Informed Choice.
Many people struggle when deciding whether or not to file for bankruptcy. One question to ask that may help you come to a decision is: What will happen if I don’t file for bankruptcy? Usually, the answer is: If I do nothing, then nothing will change.
If your financial situation feels out of control, breaking the cycle can be very difficult. Compounding interest, late fees and credit card payments can make it feel like getting ahead of your finances is impossible. If this cycle continues, financial stress will continue to be the default. But taking action can help mitigate stress; prevent unnecessary foreclosure proceedings, creditor harassment and collections calls; and help you get back on your feet.
At Kerney Law Firm, we are here to help you break the cycle and move toward a debt-free future.
The Consequences Of Not Filing For Bankruptcy
Unless you make a drastic change such as filing bankruptcy, you will continue to deal with the following types of issues:
- Your creditors will continue to harass you with letters and telephone calls.
- You will still be faced with the threat of civil lawsuits followed by garnishments and liens placed upon your home or other real estate.
- You may still live in fear that your house may be subject to foreclosure.
- You will still be living from paycheck to paycheck, unable to save for retirement or the college education of your children.
- Your credit score will continue to decrease, and you will pay high-interest rates whenever you try to finance a car or other necessity.
- You will continue to toss and turn all night when you need to be sleeping, and you will continue to fight with your spouse about money.
Have you had enough? Give us a call for a free consultation to determine if bankruptcy is right for you. We will help you evaluate your current situation and help you determine if bankruptcy is the right choice for you and your family.
Take Control Today. Call For A Free Consultation.
We help individuals and families in Gallatin, Portland, Hendersonville, Lebanon and the surrounding area. Let us evaluate your financial situation and help you understand your bankruptcy options. Your first consultation with our lawyer is free with no obligation, and attorney Chris Kerney will take the time to answer all of your questions. Call or contact us online today.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.